Howdy Hon,
Today was a beautiful Sabbath day. Not only did we have church, but we had a 'linge- longer' afterwards. We got to linger and chat with others, although I was very sad not to have choir rehearsal. I wasn't feeling the best, so I didn't make the rounds as I should have.
But here is what I gleaned at church today:
- My nephew by heart spoke and made the point that God strengthens him by giving him challenges. Both physical and mental. This always helps to increase his growth.
- A sister pointed out that sometimes God helps us by not taking away our burden, but helps us be able to carry that burden. Every person has worries and burdens; this reminds us that we all need the Savior.
- She also added that trusting in the Lord means letting people help us. Vulnerability requires trust - whenever we let trusted people in our lives, God uses them.
- A brother talked about covenants and testimonies. One point he spoke on was that comfort is strength stepping into the fight, accepting that trial, and knowing that God has got this. He has got you!
Wow, just awesome.
Have a blessed day,
Stephanie

No comments:
Post a Comment